Hey guys, Khushi this side. Photography is an amazing art but slightly underrated, and when we came across this photography contest hosted by Rebekah, we couldn’t wait to take part.
I chose to mix words with pictures in the lockdown and the habit still continues.
so here’s more about the contest :
- Choose one photo that you took in 2022 that makes you think of spring! (animals, nature, flowers, etc.)
- Make sure the photo is appropriate. Any photos that I don’t think align with this, I won’t include in the final judging and post
- Write a blog post including the photo you chose, and the rules, as well as a link to this original post
- Tag it ‘beckysphotographycontest’ so I can see all of your posts
- Comment on the original post when you’ve published your blog post, so I can see it
- The deadline is May 20th
- The photos will be judged and I’ll announce the winners on May 31st
- All of the photos that were entered will be included in the post, along with links to everyone’s blogs who have participated
and here’s my entry :
The flower doesn’t dream of the bee,
It blooms and the bee comes.