- Thank the person who nominated you. We were nominated by two people. Filarance and Jan. They have amazing blogs. Filarance post really cool riddles and poems and Jan writes really good poems with self designed pics! Do check out their blogs!
- Write 5 single line stories that fall under any of these genres (you can pick which ones you do!):
- young adult
- You can choose 5 genres that’s easiest for you, or you can challenge yourself to try something new!
- Nominate 5 blogger/writers who you’d love to see participate and leave an open nomination for all writers!
- You can do this challenge more than once
So since we are two we would both be doing this challenge.
KHushi ‘s stories:
And wearing the headphones she went for a job, when suddenly the music changed and turned into her screams earlier quiet
Heard a gunshot and there was nothing to be seen except for the black blood of those creatures.
If only the books actually made sense, if only each breath was not being graded.
There was a mirror, a reflection but no soul.
She wondered if she would find a knight in shining armour, and alas she saw a businessman in a suit.
My Stories( Kunjal ‘s)
Fantasy: In extreme fallout, it was her simple locket which shined a white light blinding everyone from sensing the final outcome.
Romance: Her cheeky comment remained in my head and I blurted out before him,” Who will break up first?”
Historical: “A civil war right now or an unconditional war in future?” Patel retorted seeing the silence in the room.
Sci- Fi: The scientist faked everyday despite knowing that earth would see its end and no one would be able to contest it.
Adventure: Both of them looked at each other and smiled, realising they were ready for an adventure.
2.) AB Bhaiya
4.) Siya Gite
P.S we would love to connect with siya and Rae who are following us😃. Anyone can do this challenge and you can even post your answers in the comments. We would love to read all stories…!!
check out our previous post of our recently started series here. See you in our next post.